The health and safety of Reliable Chauffeur employees and it's clients is our top priority. With the evolving situation regarding COVID-19, we want to make sure drivers and passengers are informed about the best ways to protect themselves and others when traveling together. We are constantly monitoring WHO & CDC updates regarding the virus and ways to protect ourselves. - Wearing a mask. We all play a role in helping keep each other safe. That's why as part of our safety standard, drivers and passengers must wear face masks. Passengers should sit in the back seat. Luggage should be handled by the client unless the client is requesting an assistance from the chauffeur. Vehicles are cleaned and sanitized after each drop off to ensure safety for the next passenger.
- Always wear a mask.
- If you feel sick, stay at home.
- If you have a mild illness, respiratory symptoms, or have a fever (38 C or 100.4 F or above), stay home and keep away from others.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wash your hands with liquid soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to disinfect your hands. - Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use a tissue to cover your cough or sneeze and throw the tissue in the trash, then wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue within reach, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
Reliable Chauffeur Inc.